PADI Open Water Diver
World Wide 18 meter Open Water Diver Certification
Your PADI Open water diver certification begins here. We start with PADI’s online eLearning course then you move to the pool where we will practice your new skills.
Then experience four open water dives, three shore dives, and one boat dive.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of four main phases:
- Knowledge Development ( online, independent study) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- The First Day, Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills in the Local pools
- Second Day, 2 Two Open Water Dives today to use your skills and explore and have FUN!
- Third Day, This morning we will do one shore dive at Portsea Pier followed by a fantastic Boat dive, Diving up to 18 meters and learning new skills exploring the reefs.
Everything You Need To Know About The PADI Open Water Course:
Find out more about the PADI Open water diver course.
After you have been certified as an open water diver you can take the next step to enhance your skills and dive deeper as an Advanced open water diver
- Easter Special T&Cs
- To receive the $150 off, Software package must be purchased from Scuba Life. (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, Gloves and Hood).
- To qualify the minimum package purchase must be total $600 of our already heavily discounted dive gear. therefor it would then only cost a total of $450 for example.
- That’s the average spend of a new diver’s essential quality gear.
- The course must be completed by the 4th of June 2019.
- Not available for use with any other offer.