PADI Enriched Air-Nitrox Course
Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
With this course, you can typically stay underwater at depth for longer and get back to the water sooner. It is no surprise that many divers chose this course as their first specialist course cause it is such a good skill to have.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- How to determine what enriched air mixture to use for a planned dive
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank.
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Nitrox Course Includes:
- Use of oxygen analyzer.
- PADI Online nitrox eLearning course.
- PADI Instruction
- PADI Enriched Air Diver certification (which can be used towards your Master Scuba Diver rating)
The Benefits of Diving with Enriched Air
- Enjoy spending a longer time at depth
- Shorter surface intervals
- Feel better after your dives
- Safer diving, due to off-setting your nitrogen absorption
Enriched air nitrox fill costs can be found here.