PADI Advanced Openwater Diver Course
5 Dive Adventure Course
Advanced Course Pre-Requisite:
- Completed the PADI Open Water Diver or Equivalent Certification.
- PADI Online Theory
- The PADI Advanced Open Water Dives, You will complete a total of five dives covering skills such as navigation, deep diving, boat diving, search and recovery, night diving, wreck diving, drift diving, and buoyancy.
- The PADI Advanced course runs over two weekends.
- Today you will do three shore dives. One of these will be a navigation dive, where you will learn more compass skills as well as natural navigation, A Peak performance dive, and an awesome night dive.
- You will do two boat dives today from Portsea. One will be a Deep Dive, where you get to see what it’s like when you go down to 30m. If the conditions are suitable you will also do a wreck dive to a submarine, otherwise, a drift dive where you just relax as the current takes you along the dive site.
- PADI Advanced Open Water online theory.
- Three shore dives.
- Two boat dives.
- Air fills.
- Certification Fees and Instruction.
What do I need?
You will need to supply your own personal items, Such as BCD, regulators, dive computer, scuba tank, a wetsuit or dry suit, mask, snorkel, boots, and fins. As an advanced diver, you need to own a primary torch and a backup torch, dive slate, dive Knife and a surface marker buoy with a reel.
Hardwear is available for Hire