Advanced Digital Photography Course
Aquatic Adventures Hallam has just run another Succssesfull PADI Digital Photography Course
The boys had a great time learning how to care for there camera equipment, take amazing underwater photos and loads of great tips.
Some of the skills learnt on the course:
- Making sure you know how not to flood your camera
- Maintaining your camera housing.
- Exposure and white balance .
- Using proper composition and how to take the best photo’s
- Techniques whilst diving in an environmentally friendly manner.
- How to use your camera’s Histogram while taking your pictures.
- Using the natural light and capture the moment.
- Macro photography.
- Using Wide angle lenses.
- How to use your Strobes.
- About picture formats.
- Editing and enhancing your Photos.
- PhotoshopCameras, used on the course which are getting great results where the SEA & SEA – DX 2G, Sea life – DC 1200 and Cannon D 500.
Photos taken at Blairgowrie Yacht club