PADI Advanced Open Water
ADVENTURE DIVER COURSE
The PADI Advanced Open Water course is designed to strengthen and reinforce the practical skills and knowledge of an Open Water Diver. The advanced course can be completed directly after completion of the PADI Open Water diver course.
Advanced Course Pre-Requisite:
- Completed the PADI Open Water Diver or Equivalent Certification.
- PADI Online Theory
- Consists of five Advanced Open Water dives covering skills such as navigation, deep diving, boat diving, search and recovery, night diving, wreck diving, drift diving, and buoyancy.
- The PADI Advanced course runs over two weekends.
How much does the course cost? $549
- Today you will do three shore dives. One of these will be a navigation dive, where you will learn more compass skills as well as natural navigation, A Peak performance dive, and an awesome night dive.
- You will do two boat dives today from Portsea. One will be a Deep Dive, where you get to see what it’s like when you go down to 30m. If the conditions are suitable you will also do a wreck dive to a submarine, otherwise, a drift dive where you just relax as the current takes you along the dive site.
- PADI Advanced Open Water online theory.
- Three shore dives.
- Two boat dives.
- Air fills.
- Certification Fees and Instruction.
What do I need?
You will need to supply your own personal items, Such as BCD, regulators, dive computer, scuba tank, a wetsuit or dry suit, mask, snorkel, boots, and fins. As an advanced diver, you need to own a primary torch and a backup torch, dive slate, dive Knife and a surface marker buoy with a reel.
Hardwear is available for Hire
Book your Adventure today and take your scuba diving to the next level.