One of the most exciting and brilliant things about scuba diving is the inherent social atmosphere. Divers like to band together and share their experiences, their photos and their knowledge. Almost anywhere you go in the world you’ll find divers – even landlocked places like Inland South Australia, Mildura, Mexico or Arizona!
Scuba Life has a fantastic dive club located in Hallam the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Our members are a friendly and welcoming bunch. Every fortnight we gather for a BBQ, as well running weekly club dives, and whether it’s an after-work drop-in at the shop or a weekend in the water, you’ll always find something to do with Scuba life.
DIVE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Cost $100 per person (valid for a year)
- An official Scuba Life club t-shirt.
- Monthly email newsletters and weekly updates.
- SMS Updates and Face book access.
- Fortnightly club nights with BBQ and or nibbles.
- Discounted Air fills.
- Free Guided Shore Dives.
- Weekly club dives. (with dive Buddies)
- Up to 20% off gear hire.
- Free gear hire while yours is getting serviced with Scuba life.
- $55.00 boat dives (excluding HMAS Canberra and Graveyard dives).
- Club Christmas Party in November or December.
- Discounted Club dive travel Interstate and Overseas.
- Free Use of club pool table.
- Discount club events.
- Loads of extra free help and services with all things diving.
- Tonnes of other bonuses.
- Members only sales and discounts.
Access to the Cheapest Dive Gear in Australia With many Club member only special’s on scuba diving equipment
Free Dive buddies and friends If you would like to try us out first come for a dive and – “Discover Dive Club” if you like – then please feel welcome to
come to our regular club nights from about 6pm – 9pm. Don’t worry if you don’t know anybody, we’ll introduce you and you’ll feel like part of the furniture in no time!
Club meets on the First and Third Friday night of every month from 6pm -9pm at the shop see calendar for dates.
And alternating Fridays nights we try to do Dive Club night dives, Weather depending.