About Buying Snorkelling Gear
The largest range of Snorkelling Gear in Melbourne and Australia
Where is your snorkelling Adventure taking you today.
Are you traveling overseas to a tropical paradise or Snorkelling in our on amazing backyard.
If you are planing to Snorkel or Scuba Dive on the Great Barrier Reef or anywhere in the world, It is imperative for your enjoyment that you have the right gear that fits you for your comfort and leisure as we often get lost out there for hours at a time Exploring our Oceans and Reefs whilst you enter a whole new World of awesome beauty and adventure that our great seas have to offer.
Our Professionally trained and experianced staff at Scuba Life will set up with the right gear tailored to you and your needs, Depending on your destination and level of experience.
For thoses of us wearing glasses we have a large range of pre made optical lenses for certain masks avalible and can also supply custom prescription lenses for any snorkelling and diving mask that you like.
We stock and sell the largest range of High Quality Snorkelling gear in Melbourne and Australia.
We supply only the highest quality Snorkelling Gear, From the most reportable Leading brands and suppliers from around the world. Our Underwater Sports Gear is available in store at Scuba Life or available online at Dive Gear Australia.
Our massive range caters for all your needs from beginners through to your expert free divers.
Kids Snorkelling packs Junior Snorkelling packs and Adult snorkelling packs.
10 Reasons for owning your own snorkelling gear.
- A More Enjoyable Snorkelling experience.
- Snorkelling fins that Won’t cause you to Cramp Up with hours of FUN.
- Feet actually fitting into fins that suit you.
- No more sore feet with the right protection and quality rubbers.
- Quadruple the life span of a average cheap mask and snorkel.
- A Snorkelling / Scuba Diving mask that seals properly on your face and are Hygienically clean.
- A Mask that will not leak and fill up with water all the time, Causing discomfort.
- Fog free solutions are avalible.
- Snorkelling and Scuba Diving masks that accommodate Prescription and bifocal Optical lens if needed.
- Snorkels that are Dry Top are avalible so that when they are submerged in water they will stop you getting a mouth full of water.
Hence owning your own High Quality snorkelling gear makes all the difference on your Adventure into the Ocean and Beyond.
Some of Our Leading Snorkelling Brands:
TUSA Sport, TUSA , Ocean Pro, Seac Sub, Oceanic, Salvimar, Rob Alen, Cressi,HOLLIS, Omer and more.
Also available online at Dive Gear Australia.