Scuba life’s Refund Policy
Fair Trading Amendment (Australian Consumer Law) Act 2010
You may seek a refund if goods:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don’t match our description or sample
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to you attention
However, the products must be returned within a 9 days from date of purchase and you may be asked for proof of purchase.
We may also ask you to demonstrate that the problem with the product was not your fault.
Once we identify the problem with the product, our Customer Support Team will contact you to discuss an appropriate remedy, which may include, either a replacement, repair, refund or a store credit may be offered at our discretion.
We do not accept responsibility to provide a replacement or refund in these circumstances:
- if you have simply changed your mind as you no longer require the order or find it cheaper elsewhere
- if any gear is used or warn in water
- product has been misused and or poorly maintained
This Refund and Returns Policy is not intended to exclude or limit any legal rights and remedies you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under States and Territories laws.
HN Refund and Returns Policy Version 2.0 December 2010