Learn To Dive PADI Open Water Diver Course
Exclusive FREE Wetsuit Offer only at Scuba Life
Take advantage of this Special offer by booking the Open Water Diver Course TODAY.
To Qualify Simply purchase all your Mask, Snorkel, Boots and Fins from our Expert Dive Team at Scuba Life and receive a Free High-Quality Aqua Lung Wetsuit as a gift from us valued at $400.00
HURRY AS BOOKINGS ON COURSES ARE LIMITED.
This Exclusive Offer Includes:
- A Free Aqua Lung 7mm wetsuit valued at $400
- Free Dive Club Membership
- Free Dive Master or Instructor Lead dive Valued at $150
- Free Orientation Dive Valued at $150
That’s a Massive Savings Valued at $800
What you need to know:
- Our PADI Open Water Diver course is a full certification that allows you to dive with a buddy to 18 meters anywhere in the world.
- Dive Course Cost is $699
- Once you have booked and paid for the course we will send you an eLearning code, This is for or your open water diver online theory portion of the course which needs to be completed prior to the course commencing. Normally takes between 6 – 8 Hours.
- You only need a dive medical if have to answer yes to anything on the medical questionnaire or are 40 years of age and above. If not needed this is a saving of around $180
- Your own personal items for the course, that is a Mask, Snorkel, Gloves, Boots, and Fins.
- Deposit for PADI Open Water Diver Course $300.00
Terms and conditions of the free wetsuit Promotion.
- Free Wet Suit offer is only available if Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots are purchased from Scuba Life.
How Does The Open Water Course Run?
- All PADI eLearning must be completed prior to course commencement. (day 1)
- It’s time to put on the scuba gear! Today you’ll meet at the dive shop and finish off a 20 question theory review, Then we will head to the pool and be introduced to breathing underwater. You’ll learn the skills that are necessary to keep you safe on your course ocean dives and during your own diving.
- It’s time to say g’day to those seahorses! You will do two dives today under Rye or Portsea Pier. It’s a perfect training environment about 5m deep and has some spectacular life living around its pylons.
- Today you will do a Shore Dive, So keep a look out for those Weedy Sea Dragons. Then a boat dive from Port sea. The sites are usually Portsea Hole, South Chanel Fort or Pope’s Eye, Dive sites may change depending on conditions. You’ll go a little deeper today, which will prepare you for doing your own diving after the course.
February 17th, 24th, and 25th
March 3rd, 10th, and 11th
March 18th, 24th, and 25th
April 8th, 14th, and 15th
Contact Scuba Life on 03 9702 3694