Equipment Maintenance Course
The Equipment Maintenance Course will prepare for looking after your Scuba Equipment.
Learn interesting background information about how your gear works such as Regulators, First stages,Tanks BCD’s there repair and other information that helps you maintain and look after your equipment investment.
Things you will learn.
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures.
- See demonstrations of repair procedures.
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage.
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations
- Care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day.
- Caring for your O’rings, Camera equipment and torches.
- How to properly wash your gear.
- See how your First stages and Regulators work from the inside
The more you know about how your dive equipment works,
- the more Comfortable you are with it
- Better performance you’ll get from it
- Principles and operation of Scuba Diving Equipment
- You can care for it
How long does the course run for .
usually this course takes about 4-5 Hours.
Pen and pad for any notes you would like to take
Course Cost: $200