PADI Enriched Air-Nitrox Course
Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Enriched Air Diver course.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
PADI Enriched Air Diver certification (which can be used towards your Master Scuba Diver rating)
Nitrox Course Includes:
- enriched nitrox fills on the course.
- Use of oxygen analyzer.
- Online eLearning course.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver certification (which can be used towards your Master Scuba Diver rating)
Course Cost: $299
Nitrox Course does not include the cost the:
- Two Boat Dives Approx $140
- Hire of a nitrox tank.